Date: 25 April 2013
PCs: Barnaby Flanders, Ja'Tubis, Pritchard de Marais, Roland de Marais, Bouvier des Flanders
Retainers: Claire Bloodblade
- The Company heads east into the Ruined Vales to purge the evils from a manor ruined in the civil war.
- Slaughtering a quartet of friendly lizard-men in a blaze of spells. Ja'Tubis obsessing over a tribal spear.
- While the party rests to recover spells, harpies lure Barnaby away in the night.
- The party follows Barnaby's tracks to the harpy lair, killing the creatures and retrieving their companion's half-eaten remains.
- Pritchard travels ahead of the party to get Barnaby's remains to Audrey sooner. He is beset by four dire wolves.
- After returning to Malinbois, the party delves to the fourth level of the Chateau, where they fend off a ghoul swarm.
- Exploring a room crammed with junk turns up lots of centipedes and some valuable goods.
- Leaving the Chateau, the party stumbles into a half-dozen goblins eating roast goblins in the ruin of Cezarine's Tower.
Losses and Loot
The party defeated 4 lizard-men, 3 harpies, 10 ghouls, 15 giant centipedes, 3 megacentipedes and 6 goblins.
Treasures acquired included 1000sp, 10gp, a fancy gold locket, a fine armoire, an end-table inlaid with ivory and ebony, and a porcelain doll with lapis lazuli eyes.
XP and GP awards varied from PC to PC due to characters dying, splitting up and having solo adventures, etc.